लीजिए, मोटिवेशनल ऑडियो बुक्स का एक अनोखा खज़ाना. आप इन्हें Travel करते हुए सुन सकते हैं. अपना समय सार्थक कर सकते हैं. अभी हिंदी बुक्स की संख्या कम है. जल्द ही इस खजाने में ओर हिंदी बुक्स जोड़ी जाएँगी. पसंद आयें तो Like करना न भूलिएगा.
1. असफलता ही सफलता की पहली सीढ़ी होती है. यह केवल किताबों तक ही सीमित नहीं रहता. जब कुछ सफल व्यक्ति इसे सिद्ध कर देते हैं तो यह बात साधारण सी दिखाई देने लगती है. क्या है सफल व्यक्तियों की सफलता का राज़? असफलता का त्याग कैसे संभव है? आइये इस रहस्य को इस audio के माध्यम से TS Madaan की आवाज़ में जानें.
2. The Soul of Healing Meditations serves as an introduction to meditation for neophytes and as a more advanced tool to help overcome a physical ailment and/or emotional toxicity. That may make it sound like a digital elixir, but as Chopra says in his liner notes: “We like to tell our patients that the body is the best pharmacy in the world and is capable of making wonder drugs.” His message here is that one can naturally prevail over serious life challenges by becoming more attuned to one’s body–by relaxing and filtering out the external world, focusing on and influencing internal sensations and biorhythms, and banishing negative thoughts and focusing on the positive aspects of life. This audio is not meant as a cure-all for physical or emotional ills. Rather, it’s a supplemental experience to other treatments or programs, and it shows how enlightening and empowering meditation can be when practiced properly.
3. Eric Thomas: Renown speaker, educator, author, activist and minister, Eric Thomas is rising to national prominence by delivering a high energy message that tells youth through first hand experience how to live up to their full potential and greatness and by breaking the cycles of crime, hopelessness and despair that many face daily. Known for his engagingly personal approach, his messages are both dynamic & inspiring.
4. “The Way to Wealth” is an essay written by Benjamin Franklin in 1758. It is a collection of adages and advice presented in Poor Richard’s Almanac during its first 25 years of publication, organized into a speech given by “Father Abraham” to a group of people. Many of the phrases Father Abraham quotes continue to be familiar today. The essay’s advice is based on the themes of work ethic and frugality.
5. Automobile business में career बनाना बहुत ही मुश्किल है. इसके लिए आपको energetic होना चाहिए, आपकी personality होनी चाहिए, आपको अपने काम के बारे में जानकारी होनी चाहिए, आपको अपने clients बनाने आने चाहिए. आप नए-नए अवसरों का कैसे प्रयोग करें, इसका वर्णन इस audio में किया गया है.
6. For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist–helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that have expanded their imagination of what is possible. Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure. Jim authored countless books and audio and video programs, and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers, hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations and millions of achievers worldwide.
7. Jim Rohn covers the three places to begin for any teenager (or adult) in their quest for a future full of success, happiness and wealth.
1.) Price and promise – the power of vision and setting goals.
2.) Personal development – expanding your knowledge through books, tapes, seminars and other successful people.
3.) The principles of wealth – earning, saving, giving and investing.
Over the years, Jim Rohn has heard from thousands of people – many who saw or heard Jim early in their life who later went on to achieve success. Don’t let yourself or your family miss out on this powerful audio that can inspire, teach and lead you to success.
8. You know what it means to be a winner. Now find out how you can become one. The world’s foremost producer of personal development and motivational audio programs now offers master motivator Zig Ziglar’s secrets of success.
Winners are not born — they’re made. You can train your mind and body for high performance by applying Zig’s success formula to your everyday life. As you gain a winning edge, you’ll be able to:
Find the positive in people and situations
- Change bad habits
- Set goals
- Have more rewarding relationships
How to Be a Winner is so motivational and inspirational that you’ll want to listen to it again and again. This powerful program will revitalize you whenever you are down.
9. In The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Joseph Murphy gives you the tools you will need to unlock the awesome powers of your subconscious mind. You can improve your relationships, your finances, your physical well-being. Once you learn how to use this unbelievably powerful force, there is nothing you will not be able to accomplish. There are millions of people who have already unlocked the power of their subconscious minds. After listening this audio and apply the techniques outlined therein; and as you do, I feel absolutely convinced that you will lay hold of a miracle-working power that will lift you up from confusion, misery, melancholy, and failure, and guide you to your true place, solve your difficulties, sever you from emotional and physical bondage, and place you on the royal road to freedom, happiness, and peace of mind.- Dr. Joseph Murphy
10. A World War II veteran, Zig Ziglar became the top sales person in several organizations before striking out on his own as a motivational speaker and trainer. With a Southern charm and lessons grounded in Christianity, Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and amassed a following of millions who were encouraged by his lessons for success.
11. Self-discipline is, “the ability to do what you should, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not” is the key to true success. Brain Tracy reveals exactly how to develop and master this essential quality in his audio program, “The Miracle of Self-Discipline.” Your ability to develop the habit of self-discipline will contribute more to your success than any other quality of character.
12. The Science of Getting Rich is a book written by the New Thought Movement writer Wallace D. Wattles and published in 1910 by the Elizabeth Towne Company. The book is still in print after 100 years. It was a major inspiration for Rhonda Byrne‘s bestselling book and film The Secret (2006). According to USA Today, the text is “divided into 17 short, straight-to-the-point chapters that explain how to overcome mental barriers, and how creation, not competition, is the hidden key to wealth attraction.”
13. Think and Grow Rich is a 1937 motivational personal development and self-help book by Napoleon Hill  and inspired by a suggestion from Scottish-American businessman Andrew Carnegie. While the title implies that this book deals with how to get rich, the author explains that the philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want.
14. Genevieve Behrend was the only personal student of Thomas Troward the master of “Mental Science.” “Your Invisible Power” is a powerful, yet simple and easy guide. This book can teach you how to use the power of visualization and other processes taught by Thomas Troward to transform your life.